When: Thursday, Jan. 19, from 3 to 5 a.m.
Status: OnBase Production downtime required for technical updates. This affects all JHM entities.
Event: OnBase Scheduled downtime. From 3 to 5 a.m., MS SQL 2014 upgrade will be applied to the OnBase Production environment.
User access: The Epic Production application will be up and available. Users will not have access to the following components for OnBase during the planned downtime event:
- Epic/OnBase integrated document scanning and retrieval
- Historical Scanned Documents and Resolute EOB Display buttons in Epic
- Epic MyChart and EpicCare Link – no document retrieval
- Epic ROI printing OnBase batch scanning and document retrieval through the OnBase desktop and web clients
- POE EDMS document viewing
Change Control: JH-IT Service Now #CHG0035842 has been created for the planned technical activities during this downtime.
Notifications: An alertus desktop notification message will be sent out at 2:45 a.m. before the downtime begins and another alertus message will be sent out when the downtime has been completed.