- Sibley’s 19 CUSP Teams highlighted their accomplishments and current projects, including:
- patient safety stories
- occurrence reporting education
- industry safety checklist comparison
- A video developed by Emergency Department leadership comparing room readiness and flight preparation
- Wendy Stirnkorb, assistant director of imaging, explained MRI safety to inspire others to evaluate potential safety concerns in their own areas.
Thank you to those of you who took time from your normal Sibley duties to bring the safety pledge (and candy!) to the units and to facilitate the fair. The success of the week was because of you.
Although Patient Safety Awareness Week occurs only once a year, patient safety is a Sibley commitment every day. The patient safety and quality department is here to answer questions, address concerns and bring you activities to help honor that commitment.
Click here to see a photo gallery of the week’s events.