Epic Downtime on Thursday, June 22
An Epic downtime is scheduled for Thursday, June 22, from 3 to 5 a.m.:
- An AlertUs message will flash on every computer screen to warn users at 2:45 am to log off.
- After this AlertUs message is sent, orders are held in the system until downtime ends. STAT orders should follow a downtime process immediately.
- Users can use the view–only SRO (Supports Read-Only) version of Epic during the downtime to access reports.
- New entries cannot be entered during the downtime. New orders, documentation, ADT and new results will not display.
- Follow your department’s downtime procedures and use downtime forms.
- An AlertUs message will flash when the system is back up.
After the system returns, follow your department’s downtime procedure and enter orders and documentation into Epic. Clarity reports will not be available until after 1 p.m. Please click here for answers to frequently asked questions about business continuity access. To report an unexpected problem during or after the planned downtime, call 410-614-EPIC.